Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

Hi guys,

Okay, I get it!

I didn't realize that one can use a more powerful power supply, and if
the board only draws 25mA, then that's cool.

I can't believe how one week just rolls into the next!  I still haven't
assembled the antenna yet!

...I can't wait to do it..

Thanks for everyone's help! (In most areas of my life, I am something
of a know-it-all/authority on many things).. it's nice to come here and
be the one doing the ASKING.  Feels great!