Re: HomeSeer vs. HAL 2000

Elk is also one of a very few manufacturers that will actually allow end
users to speak to an engineer.  They don't encourage this as it can get out
of hand, but they have never IME turned anyone away without assistance.
Would that the other alarm manufacturers were even half as helpful to end
users as ELK Products.

BTW, I'm not exactly unbiased in this regard since I sell Elk products in my
online store.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass