Re: HomeSeer vs. HAL 2000

Extra modules? Just the Webcam Plugin 39.95
Homeseer 149.95 retail I sell for 139.95

Hal 2000 299.95

I think Homeseer is the better deal and better software. Homeseer 2.0 is due
out at any time upgrade is 39.95. This is still 70.00 cheaper then Hal.

Yes I do use Homeseer but I've been playing around with Charmed Quark also.
Check this software out too.

Support could be better but I've found other users very helpful.

But each have a trial period. Download them and see which one you like the
best.

--

Brian A. Dye