Re: Connect sensors to a mobile phone

Is there the possibility of utilising Radio for sending data?

ie: could you set up a small trunking or repeater system to send the
data to your house?

Might this watering system be for some special plants that smoke good
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oohhh look at the bunnies, they're all coming to
get me, Aaarggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might also wanna install a Movement sensor or entry alarm, in case
some official people try to access your "farm" to see what you grow!

It could text you with the message "Shit, Shit, RAID IN PROGRESS"