Relay switch recommendations

I finally sat down and put together my CM11a and a Radio Shack outlet
module, loaded the free version on Home Assistant and it actually
works!
For my real world, I need a wall switch that will maintain the on / off
state during a power outage. I only see reference to SwitchLinc.
Anything else?  All other comments appreciated.

Thanks.