Re: Have you sold a home with HA features?

yep, i'd have to concur, i'm pulling out my elk m1 and replacing it with a
plain jane vista20, I'm not doing any x10 all with it either, i'll stick a
plug timer on the lamp post feed, what a waste, all that work, oh well, I
learned something I guess. People are stooopid.