Re: Have you sold a home with HA features?

This comes down to classical marketing basics. People buy benefits and
NOT features.

Those who are technologically inclined tend to talk about features, look
for features and generally consider the benefits to be implied. When
"geeking out" about a high-speed wireless router, 2 geeks will talk
about the transfer rate and understand, implicitely, that the benefit is
being able to move MP3's around easily and stream video, etc.

However, if you're selling/talking to a non-geek, the best results are
found when you stop talking about features and talk about benefits.
Consider the huge response to "Nanny-cam's" a while back. There was
hardly a single mention about how the technology worked, etc. Rather,
the entire focus on installing them was the benefit of catching your
child care provider doing something they shouldn't.