X10 problem

Here's a weird X10 problems .... and solution.  Suddenly, X10 signals
were not able to get from certain areas to other areas.  I previously
exclaimed the greatness of the Smarthome 1132CU here, however, it was
not able to receive or send signals from/to about 1/2 the house.  I
tried to think of new electrical things and couldn't come up with any.
I use a capacitor in an electrical box near the breaker panel for phase
coupling.  I changed the capacitor to a different one with no
improvement.  This morning I discovered the culprit.  Yesterday I turned
on a bus strip which had 3 battery chargers for cordless power tool
plugged into it.  The DeWalt 18 volt charger for a circular saw caused
all the havoc. I've had this unit for many years, however, it was
usually plugged into an outlet in another part of the house.  This
probably answers many sporadic X10 problems I've had in the past.  So,
the moral of the story is, "it can be just about anywhere or anything."
  You just have to keep looking.