Re: X10 Powerflash Interfaces for sustained closures

Shouldn't be a problem (IMHO), in that I use one with NC reed switches, that
keep it closed 99.99% of the time.

I never thought it was designed for "momentary closures", in fact if
"momentary" was too quick, I was concerned that the change would occur too
quickly, and would be missed.