X10 Powerflash Interfaces for sustained closures

Although I believe X10 Powerflash Interfaces are designed for
momentary closures, I would like to use them for sustained closures,
with toggle switches.  Therefore, my question is, would it cause any
harm and/or cause an Interface to draw any electricity if the
interface is used for sustained closures?

Thank you,
Bill Geluso