Re: Where Do YOU Go For Your (Daily?) X-10 "Fix"?

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> I too have about 6 of the old ultrasonic controllers still in use after
> 20 years. Only one has failed. I don't use the remotes anymore but still
> have a few that work.  Orginally bought them from DAK in the mid 80's.

I don't recall ever seeing a remote in person although I think I remember
seeing them in DAK ads.  Wherever these came from (Sears or RatShack, I
think) they came sans remote.  Not a bad failure rate, though between us.
It may be evidence that leaving electronics on 24/7 leads to lower overall
failure rates.

--
Bobby G.