Re: Zon Audio distribution question

news:HqOdnV-8Wd2rA_bfRVn-tg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> ZAC-60 keypad/amplifier costs about $600 each
>
> We carry Russound (a competing brand) and the  A-BK22 complete A-BUS kit
> with 4 keypads, hub, IR emitter, etc. retails for less than $600.  I'm
> sure Zon is very nice but at just over $400 per room you could do a
> 6-zone, multi-source audio/video system like the Russound CAV6.6.
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> =============================>
> Bass Himme Electronics
> 2241 Pine View Circle
> Sarasota · Florida · 34231
> 877-722-8587 Sales & Tech Support
> http://www.bassburglaralarm.com

Mike Said:
This is really funny.  Goofy Bass trying to sell a A-BK22 complete A-BUS
kit. THEY HAVE DEEN DISCONTINUED MORON. Maybe if you took as much interest
in your business and customers that you took in going to Brazil, you would
have a clue what was going on.

Http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com
"You One Stop Alarm Shop"