Re: to moderator

To bad..  No one can correct it.  You'll be getting this junk for months, if
not years.

I used a secondary email when I first posted here about a year ago, and
deleted that email acct within an hour, as I started getting mega spam  On a
daily basis, I have an emails I can forward on anything you want to enlarge,
reduce, put a watch on, install SW on, watch, or to send your life savings
to the prince of someplace you've never heard of...

The best route if it's your primary email, is setting spam filters on your
PC...but be warned, some will get thru...

You're email is already in the spammer's list, so deleting posts won't
matter.