Re: Where Do YOU Go For Your (Daily?) X-10 "Fix"?

Unfortunately, the combination of ill health and increased spam forced me to
stop publishing my email address and even take steps to eliminate the
archived copies of my previous web page as they also included my email
address. That plus better filtering by my ISP and the forced shutdown of a
few wholesale spammers reduced my received emails from several hundred per
day to less than a dozen. I have noticed an uptick lately but am not sure
why. For awhile I published an email address on onwe web page that used Java
Script so the actual address only existed once the page was d/l. That evaded
the bots but I've seen a couple of recent spams that used that address so
they've either gotten more sophisticated or someone republished it in
uncloaked form.

I do have a slimmed down web page at http://www.mbx-usa.com.

I was merely curious about the Ultrasonic Console. Are we likely to see it
on "Antiques Roadshow"?

These days you can get an embedded PC on a single, credit card sized board
that is equivalent to a 186 and includes 10BaseT for under $100. It would
handle your GWBasic app. Embedded DOS is quite stable and requires much less
memory than Linux. I think it makes sense for DIY tinkerers.