Re: checking for signs of life

On 3/1/2024 2:57 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 3/1/2024 1:36 AM, RTS wrote:
>>>>

>>> Hi Rocky,
>>>
>>> The old ABLE fart is still here as well.
>>>
>>> Hope all is well!!
>>>
>>> Les
>> Thanks,
>> I get to reading all the obits..
>> in my local paper,
>> of folks younger than myself,
>> and get a little nervous,
>> that maybe I'd been left behind,
>> or over looked..  ;-)
>
> Ahhhh, I don't read the local obits!!
> My wife does that, and they prints out those
> that I might know or remember.  ;-)
>
> It will happen and you will never read about it!!
>
> The clock does not stop ticking................
>
> Just do your due diligence and minimize the multiple possibilities.
>
> Like, do not walk in front of a moving bus!!
>
> Have a good weekend!!
>
> Les

True enough,
worst heart break I've had in many a year was
last month when a 2 year old cat, passed away in
my arms..
We had taken it in at about 2 weeks old, and watched
him grow up, as a part of the ole folks family..
.
For some reason, that just got to me..
I've had friends pass, violently, medically, and just plain old age,
But that cat was different somehow..
.
Who would have thunk it...
RTS