Re: checking for signs of life

On 3/1/2024 1:36 AM, RTS wrote:
> On 2/29/2024 6:50 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>> On 2/29/2024 6:02 PM, RockyTSquirrel wrote:
>>> Greetings all you ole bell ringers.
>>> Just checking for signs of life...
>>> RTS
>>>

>> Hi Rocky,
>>
>> The old ABLE fart is still here as well.
>>
>> Hope all is well!!
>>
>> Les
> Thanks,
> I get to reading all the obits..
> in my local paper,
> of folks younger than myself,
> and get a little nervous,
> that maybe I'd been left behind,
> or over looked..  ;-)

Ahhhh, I don't read the local obits!!
My wife does that, and they prints out those
that I might know or remember.  ;-)

It will happen and you will never read about it!!

The clock does not stop ticking................

Just do your due diligence and minimize the multiple possibilities.

Like, do not walk in front of a moving bus!!

Have a good weekend!!

Les