Re: Well? Wadda Ya Think?

On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 9:26:00=E2=80=AFPM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 5/12/2023 5:58 PM, mleuck wrote:=20
> > On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 10:40:50=E2=80=AFPM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrot=
e:=20
> >> . . . . .=20
> >> I'm thinkin that after all the years we've been "talking" venting, IN-=
venting, guessing, contributing, absorbing, et cetera - ing - - - - we may =
have reached the point of having nothing much else in common to say and tal=
k about here.=20
> >> .=20
> >> It's been pretty quiet for a pretty long time and the lapses are getti=
ng longer and longer. Bob has gone his new way, Rocky has his "new" life. W=
e haven't heard from Les about his current condition yet, Mark is barely pa=
rt of it anymore.=20
> >> .=20
> >> I'm still doing what seems like I've been doing my whole life, at this=
 point.=20
> >> But now, as much as I deny it, even I can see the horizon getting clos=
er as I get older and older.=20
> >> .=20
> >> Hands aren't as steady as they used to be. Can't stand on or go up and=
 down a ladder for as long as I used to. My freakin knee hurts like hell at=
 the end of the day - - even if I wrap it. Not many 10 hour days anymore ev=
en though I keep trying to "push" it. Just don't want to give it up for som=
e reason..=20
> >> .=20
> >> Thought I'd be the first to say what I'm guessing everyone might be th=
inking.=20
> >> So? wadda ya think, old "friends" ?=20
> >>=20
> >> Time to tune out and shut it down?=20
> >=20
> > I'd post more but nobody messages any strange issues they are having wi=
th a panel...
> The black trim ring around the LCD display fell off one of my RP1CAe2=20
> keypads. Its still laying on the floor where it landed.
> --=20
> Bob La Londe=20
> CNC Molds N Stuff=20

There ya go Mark!
THAT'S a tough one for ya.  ;->>>>
This is what I'd suggest.
I think I'd start off with - - - - -
First, you get a stick and wrap some duct tape on the end with the sticky s=
ide out.
Then you hobble on over to the area where you last saw the trim ring.=20
You may want to bring your glasses and a flash light with you.  Oh and brin=
g the duct tape with you too,
Poke around on the floor with the sticky end of the stick a little bit and =
the trim ring should eventually stick to the duct tape. Sorta saves you hav=
in to bend ALLLL THE WAAAYYY down there to pick it up off the floor.
Now tear two little pieces of duct tape off the roll and place the trim rin=
g over the keypad display so you can see the little letters and numbers thr=
ough the hole in the trim ring.=20
Now take one of the little pieces of duct tape and tape the trim ring on on=
e side of the keypad and the other piece of duct tape and tape the trim rin=
g on the other side. Don't cover up the display though.=20
It ain't gonna look to pretty but to be sure it'll do the job until you for=
get what your code is.=20
OR ya could just let it lay there on the floor and call and alarm company i=
n.