Re: Actually On Topic Question

On 3/16/2023 4:44 PM, mleuck wrote:

>>> E. NX8E
>>>
>> I have done similar. I loved the NX8 and NX8E. Then sadly they decided
>> to discontinue the product line completely. &*$%#^@(!!!
>>
>> Les
>
> Only bad thing about the NX line was the way they hacked ITI wireless to it but otherwise a solid panel
>
> I miss the Concord in fact I have a friend who has 2 installed and have to go on Ebay now to get LTE cellular parts
>
> Dirt simple to program

I actually liked the Napco wireless for moderate to small size homes
when there as no other option, but generally I did anything I could to
avoid wireless.  I ran wires all kinds of ways to avoid wireless.  I
guess that makes me old school now-a-days.  I liked the full size
transmitters with the 123 battery.  In a low cycle environment they
would last for years, then I'd just change all the batteries when one
started sending a trouble.  One lady had a china cabinet in front of a
window.  Every few years I had to unload it to move it.  Finally I moved
the transmitter to the china cabinet and ran a wire to a contact.  She
never knew the difference.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff