Re: FAI Security Guard II wireless security system

On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 1:27:55=E2=80=AFAM UTC-5, GREGTECH SERVICES w=
rote:
> On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 11:29:10=E2=80=AFAM UTC+10, mleuck wrote:=
=20
> > On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 2:35:16=E2=80=AFAM UTC-5, Melissa Dryden w=
rote:=20
> > > I'm in new Zealand (Auckland) and I recently moved into a new house a=
nd it has Came with FAI SECURITY GARD SG II 2 remotes for it and 3 wall mou=
nted batterie sensors. I've looked EveryWare for a charger for the main mod=
ule (FAI SECURITY GARD SG II 2) so ive come on here looking for it. if you =
guys know what it is and where to buy it please reply, thanks.=20
> > I have the manuals for it but please do the world a favor and get rid o=
f that garbage, it was junk when new
> lol - says a couch expert - really - pull your head in and get off the "w=
hining bandwagon" about things you don't have complete knowledge on.=20
> Like previously when you stated,=20
>=20
> "I could be wrong but if its like the SecurityGuard III you won't be able=
 to reprogram the dialer anyway. It locks the dialer after a month."=20
>=20
> Well that's not true, we did reprogram (reset) the dialer and SGIII when =
we had to - it just wasn't public knowledge at the time, but it was in 2016=
 when you made that comment. But obviously you were too lazy to check becau=
se if others were saying it, it must be true.

Far from a couch potato I had one, it was later rebadged as an ElkGuard. Ga=
rbage then garbage now.