Re: FAI Security Guard II wireless security system

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 2:35:16=E2=80=AFAM UTC-5, Melissa Dryden wrote=
:
> I'm in new Zealand (Auckland) and I recently moved into a new house and i=
t has Came with FAI SECURITY GARD SG II 2 remotes for it and 3 wall mounted=
 batterie sensors. I've looked EveryWare for a charger for the main module =
(FAI SECURITY GARD SG II 2) so ive come on here looking for it. if you guys=
 know what it is and where to buy it please reply, thanks.

I have the manuals for it but please do the world a favor and get rid of th=
at garbage, it was junk when new