Re: Six Years

On 1/9/2023 2:14 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 1/9/2023 1:35 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
>> And one of Murphy's laws would take over. "If you have a space you'll
>> fill it"
>
> I like that one.  However, the other is as follows.
>
> "Horizontal Flat Surfaces are the scourge of everybody's space."
>
> I suggested to my wife that we should place a 30 degree slopes on
> all tables and counters.  That way every thing would slide off onto
> the floor and we would have to pick it up and place it a proper place!!

HSD is an affliction.

For those who would throw a temper tantrum and stomp their fight while
hissing through their teeth about acronyms instead of employing their
actual two brain cells and thinking for a 40 thousandth of a second...

HSD is Horizontal Surface Disease.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff