Re: Six Years

On 1/9/2023 1:35 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> And one of Murphy's laws would take over. "If you have a space you'll fill it"

I like that one.  However, the other is as follows.

"Horizontal Flat Surfaces are the scourge of everybody's space."

I suggested to my wife that we should place a 30 degree slopes on
all tables and counters.  That way every thing would slide off onto
the floor and we would have to pick it up and place it a proper place!!