"Well Hell Guys.."

Yea,
it's even harder when the news group supplier, replaces a "blade"
HD and blocks all "write" service for 10 minutes..
(without telling anyone of the impact)
(and only allowing original post on this group not follow-up)
and my luck for trying to post at that same time..  ð???

I have to use 2 different N.G. programs anyway,  one for regular mail
the other for yNec images..

Hine-sight, says it was a good thing, because what I wrote
wasn't worth posting anyway...
.
with all the government spying these days, it's not a really good idea
to talk weapons on an open forum anyway...

RTS     (70+)
--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*

--