Re: Richter or Merkel ?

On 11/13/2022 10:54 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> So anybody solve any security problems lately?  I'm looking for new DVRs
> myself.  The two in my shop are still working, but they are old.  One
> keeps rebuilding its database, but seems to still be recording every
> time I check.  It needs to go.  The other has to reboot two or three
> times when I reboot it, but then it seems to work perfectly.  I just
> want something new and wonderful.  #2 channel would be okay, but I like
> having dual 16 channel as it allows for some redundancy in key traffic
> areas.

Hi Bob,

I am presently using InVid camera equipment.  With today's COAX camera
abilities to provide 5-8 Mega Pixels and the ability to reduce the
camera output to potentially match the recorder DVR input gives a lot
of flexibility.  So I am assuming that your current DVR recorders are
"old" CBVS or 720p.

The one that I am presently installing has a variety of settings for
video outputs.  Such as:

TVI:5MP/4MP/2MP
AHD:5MP/4MP/2MP
CVI:4MP/2MP
CVBS

It is a matter of having the means of programing the different outputs.
I am not that proficient at doing the needed changes but, I am learning!

As for one DVR, this one has a lot of stuff built in.
https://info.invidtech.com/hubfs/AAA_SpecSheets/Paramont/DVRs/PD1B/PD1B-16NH2_Spec.pdf

As for Cameras this one is what I was referring to.
https://info.invidtech.com/hubfs/ELEV-C5BXIRWL.pdf

There are a lot of other possibilities.  I am NOT is a SALES MODE here!!
Just providing information.

Later,

Les