And Now for something completely different!!!

Hey guys!!

I am having challenge and thought I would reach out to
get some quality input!!

I am in need of a small programmable keypad that would have
a single N/C relay contact that is Weather resistant.

That is Battery Operated.

I know! I know!! The Battery Operated part is the tough part.

But............... maybe someone could give a hint of who
might make something close.

Any thoughts??

Thanks,

Les