4K analog cameras

Has anyone had any experience with 4K *Analog* cameras?
.
I have an estimate that I'm doing for someone that I installed analog camer=
as for about 12 years ago (coax siamese). He wants to upgrade his system an=
d, of course, IP cameras have become more popular and down in price in 12 y=
ears. He wants to add some cameras to his existing house system and add cam=
eras to his free standing humongous garage. (There's an existing low voltag=
e conduit that I recommended back then, between house and garage) =20
So - - - - he wants me to give him three proposals.=20
.
1. Replace all coax with Cat6 in the house and add  additional cameras. Wit=
h this system I can run Cat 6 to the garage and hook those cameras in via a=
 network switch. Whole system using 8MP (4K) cameras and 16 channel NVR loc=
ated in the house.=20
.
2. Using existing coax and adding new coax for new cameras, use 4K *analog*=
 cameras in the house using 16 channel *DVR*
Install 8 channel *NVR* and 8 MP (4K) IP cameras  in the garage. This requi=
res using to app's to view cameras.
.
3. Using existing coax and adding new coax for new cameras, use 4k analog c=
ameras in the house. However there is available a Hybrid NVR /DVR available=
 with 16 analog channels and 6 extra IP channels (using external POE switch=
)  With this setup there would be only one recorder in the house.
.
I know cost is going to be a major consideration especially for labor in op=
tion #1 but he's going to have to weigh that against convenience accessibil=
ity and capability. The original wiring was done during reconstruction so n=
ot easy to get to same locations of existing cameras in the house.=20
Analog systems don't have any of the special features that the IP systems h=
ave but residential doesn't require most of them anyway. (line crossing, li=
cense plate, facial recognition, etc) which the IP cameras I'd be using wou=
ld only have audio and line crossing. =20
I thought that frame rate would be a problem between analog and IP but the =
IP recorder has 16 FPS and the Analog recorder is 15 FPS. so no problem the=
re. Supplier says that there have been no complaints on the analog 4K produ=
cts.=20
Starting off with 10TB hard drives and can add a second HD in each of the r=
ecorders if necessary.
So ----- original question --- anyone have any experience with 4K *analog* =
video or suggestions/comments on any of the above?