USB Extender

I've run into a new situation.=20
I have a customer that is moving into a condo and I'm trying to help them s=
et up their TV viewing. The lady is handicapped and will spend most of her =
time in the bedroom at the rear of the condo. There is only one cable conne=
ction at the front of the condo and that's where the cable box will be. The=
re's no way to run a coax from the front of the building to the back, No at=
tic access and no basement. Other tenants on both sides of their space. The=
re is however an Ethernet cable that apparently was run in the past when th=
e condo was being built. It fortunately runs from the front room where the =
cable box will be to the back bedroom.=20
So  - - - - At the front of the condo where the cable box is, i can use an =
HDMI splitter and and HDMI extender to feed the TV in the back bedroom. No =
Problem!. BUT the big problem is, the cable box remote isn't IR. It's Bluet=
ooth.
I've searched the Internet and I can find wired Bluetooth extenders, but I =
can't find anything that will extend Bluetooth wireless.  - - -  a wireless=
 Bluetooth extender.=20
That is, - - - - The cable box remote control emits wireless Bluetooth to c=
ontrol the cable box and the box is way up in the front of the condo. The l=
ady is home all day long mostly by her self and would like to be able to ch=
ange the channels from her room with out having to get into her wheelchair.=
 =20
There are wireless IR extenders that have a receiver at one end that takes =
the output of the TV remote and wirelessly sends the signal to another room=
 to an "IR Emitter" at the other end that recreates and emits the IR signal=
. But I don't see an equivalent for Bluetooth.=20
Anyone got any ideas ??