Re: SooooooOOOOO00000?

On Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at 6:00:27 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 2/15/2022 2:00 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> > What the hell is going on?
> > Everyone climb in their little Covid hidie hole?
> > There's GOT to be SOMETHING someone can share!
> > .
> > How about availability of parts?
> > How about the Cost of parts?
> > Substituting parts?
> > Alternative sources?
> > Stocking up on regularly used parts and supplies?
> > Internet sources?
> > Come ON guys!
> > WAKE UP !
> >

> Hey Jim, Why is it that when I am about to start typing a story,
> you jump in and ask such pointed questions?? Why is that?? LOL
>
> I don't know if you are challenged with the stocking thing when it comes
> to Cellular Communicators or not. I just hit a brick wall. There ain't
> none to be found. Today, I had one on my shelf, a Napco StarLink. That
> I had suspended because of the weak signal from Verizon a couple of
> years ago. I swapped in a AT&T unit. Now I need one for a job tomorrow
> and decided to use it. Come to find out that it can't get a Cell signal
> at my house so I took it to the site and it was dead there as well. &%$?
>
> Called distributors and NOTHING AVAILABLE..... maybe the end of MARCH?!?
>
> Speaking of Napco. Have you called their Tech Support Line?? Been on
> hold for 25 minutes or more?? May I strongly suggest that you or anyone
> do EVERYTHING you can in troubleshooting before you dial the number!!!
> Or if you want to just do a little test. Dial the number and press the
> digits and then listen for about 2 minutes. Then get a mental thought
> of what you attitude will be if you listened for another 20 minutes or
> so............................. Major PITA!!!
>

> Now, just got a call from my tomorrow install. Because of some contract
> issue with their previous dealer, he asked if I can hold off till next
>
> Ok, enough VENTING!!! I am going to go get my supper now!!
>
> Thanks again Jim, your going to have to make a small adjustment to your
> wristwatch or wall clock. Maybe put it in a slow mode!!! ROFLOL
>
> Les
With regard to Napco tech support, yeah. The other day I was 25 minutes waiting just to ask a simple question.
I just call in, put my cell phone on speaker, and put my phone in my shirt pocket and continue working.
OH I forgot to give you the website for those radios
https://www.alarmtechcentral.com/copy-of-m2-gsm