Re: SooooooOOOOO00000?

On 2/15/2022 2:00 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> What the hell is going on?
> Everyone climb in their little Covid hidie hole?
> There's GOT to be SOMETHING  someone can share!
> .
> How about availability of parts?
> How about the Cost of parts?
> Substituting parts?
> Alternative sources?
> Stocking up on regularly used parts and supplies?
> Internet sources?
> Come ON guys!
> WAKE UP !

Hey Jim,  Why is it that when I am about to start typing a story,
you jump in and ask such pointed questions??  Why is that??  LOL

I don't know if you are challenged with the stocking thing when it comes
to Cellular Communicators or not.  I just hit a brick wall.  There ain't
none to be found.  Today, I had one on my shelf, a Napco StarLink.  That
I had suspended because of the weak signal from Verizon a couple of
years ago.  I swapped in a AT&T unit.  Now I need one for a job tomorrow
and decided to use it.  Come to find out that it can't get a Cell signal
at my house so I took it to the site and it was dead there as well. &%$?

Called distributors and NOTHING AVAILABLE..... maybe the end of MARCH?!?

Speaking of Napco.  Have you called their Tech Support Line??  Been on
hold for 25 minutes or more??  May I strongly suggest that you or anyone
do EVERYTHING you can in troubleshooting before you dial the number!!!
Or if you want to just do a little test.  Dial the number and press the
digits and then listen for about 2 minutes.  Then get a mental thought
of what you attitude will be if you listened for another 20 minutes or

Now, just got a call from my tomorrow install.  Because of some contract
issue with their previous dealer, he asked if I can hold off till next

Ok, enough VENTING!!!  I am going to go get my supper now!!

Thanks again Jim, your going to have to make a small adjustment to your
wristwatch or wall clock.  Maybe put it in a slow mode!!!  ROFLOL

Les