A horse walks into a bar...

A horse walks into a bar and orders a pint. The barkeep says â??youâ??re
in here pretty often. Think you might be an alcoholic?â??, to which the
horse says â??I donâ??t think I am.â??, and vanishes from existence.

See, the joke is about Descartesâ?? famous philosophy of â??I think
therefore, I amâ??, but to explain that part before the rest of the joke
would be to put Descartes before the horse.

~~~ Blatantly stolen from Markem618 on usenet:rec.woodwroking

https://www.avg.com