Re: Unusual Challenge

On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:58:58 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
Damn !=20
After all that freekin "rambling" that Bob did - - - - - - I got almost not=
hin cept try attachin a longer wire to the antenna.=20
Or, maybe tie a long string from the doorknob to a bell or the dogs scrotum=
 in the other building.

On the serious side, I presume you are using closed circuit mag contact on =
the door and you are  using the Altronics 6060 timer relay.  Did you rememb=
er to put the 1K resistor across the positive and TRG terminal? You can fut=
z around a little with that resistor value to make sure the trigger circuit=
 isn't getting to much or little bias voltage. (750 ohm / 1.2K ohms) It's p=
ossible that the relays components tolerances have shifted a little or the =
contact has accumulated a little more resistance than when you first instal=
led it.=20

That's all I got !
=20