Re: SooooOOOOOOOOOO ?

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 8:17:40 AM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 5/24/2021 7:41 PM, Jim Davis wrote:=20
> > Les,=20
> > I never looked into either the 2GIG or Alarm dot Com products or servic=
es. I don't have the feintest idea of what either of them do. At this stage=
 of my life, It's probably my inherant rejection of having to learn how to =
program a new panel. Especially since I've been installing only Napco panel=
s for over 40 years. I don't mind learning a new product like Ubiquity, or =
Starlink etc, - - - - - - - But a new panel ?=20
> > I don't know why but - - - - Oooogie !=20
> > .=20
> > Also, what method did you use to travel the 350 feet with the network?
> As for 2GIG GC2e panel. It has a lot of capabilities. The=20
> documentation for this panel sucks, as most do these days.=20

I used 2GIG since it's inception and never needed the installation manual b=
ut not quite sure why you think it sucks it seems better than most