Re: Info on old Radionics Central Station equipment

Manuals and software for the D6600 receiver here: =20
https://commerce.boschsecurity.com/us/en/Receiver-programming-software-V2-4=
0/p/F.01U.008.746/

On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 11:15:33 AM UTC+12, herber...@xxxxxxxxx wrote=
:
> Anyone here have any manuals, pictures, or other information on old Radio=
nics central station equipment? Specifically the D6000 receiver and the sof=
tware package they provided to monitoring stations. I'm looking for one of =
those D6000 receivers as I want to preserve some old Radionics equipment an=
d it would be nice to have more information on them. The software package I=
 am talking about is mentioned on the top of page 36 in the D6500 program e=
ntry guide.=20