Re: FBI guy

On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 11:22:59 PM UTC-4, RTS wrote:
> On 6/24/2021 8:43 PM, Jim Davis wrote:=20
> > Do you think this guy needs a nice glass of warm milk and some cookies?=
=20
> >=20
> > Maybe a warm bathy time with his rubber ducky would help. Followed by a=
 story time. A couple of chapters from Mein Kampf would do and then nappy t=
ime with a pacifier and an fuzzy little swastika all with Ludwig Beethoven'=
s Moonlight Sonata playing in the background.=20
> >=20
> > Wadda ya think?=20
> >
> aauu you have to expect hot air in the summer..=20
> In America we allow his kind, goes with the freedom..=20
> Just look the other way, but if they get personal,=20
> Well then it might be time to get personal right back at em...=20
>=20
> RTS=20
>=20
> --=20
>=20
> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*
But - - - - - I'm beginning to think that maybe he's on to something.=20
I feel as if I'm being watched all the time. What ever I do, something seem=
s to tell me which way to go and what decision I should be making, I can't =
get this voice out of my head that keeps repeating=20
"Take out the garbage" Go get the groceries out of the car" "Cut the grass"=
 "Go get a haircut" "Why don't you shave?"=20
Oh, wait a minute.=20
 "YES DEAR, I"M GETTING OFF THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!"