Re: Info on old Radionics Central Station equipment

On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 2:50:23 PM UTC-6, mleuck wrote:
> On Sunday, July 4, 2021 at 12:48:33 AM UTC-5, Graeme McKenzie wrote:=20
> > Manuals and software for the D6600 receiver here:=20
> > https://commerce.boschsecurity.com/us/en/Receiver-programming-software-=
V2-40/p/F.01U.008.746/=20
> > On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 11:15:33 AM UTC+12, herber...@xxxxxxxxx w=
rote:=20
> > > Anyone here have any manuals, pictures, or other information on old R=
adionics central station equipment? Specifically the D6000 receiver and the=
 software package they provided to monitoring stations. I'm looking for one=
 of those D6000 receivers as I want to preserve some old Radionics equipmen=
t and it would be nice to have more information on them. The software packa=
ge I am talking about is mentioned on the top of page 36 in the D6500 progr=
am entry guide.=20
> > >=20
> > > Thanks,=20
> > > Keith
> I think he's looking for an even older receiver

Correct, I am looking for information on the D6000 receiver, known as the "=
OMEGALARM DIGITAL RECEIVER" as well.