Re: Hey wats up?

On 12/26/2021 10:07 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> Is everybody so busy that ya can't even say Merry Christmas an Happy Nue Years
> Come on guys.Ya missed Christmas At least lets hear it for the NUE Years
>
> HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !

You know I saw some post about Merry Christmas
But they've all disappeared..  (hehe)
Maybe that was last years..?.

Most of us ole guys are getting a little (forgetful)..  (hehe)
((to much day dreaming from days gone by..))

Anyway,   Happy Holidays (to include) Merry Christmas,  Happy New Year...

RTS

--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*