4/2 4/1 Timing Protocol Spefications wanted (Alarm protocols)

Hey I know 4/2 protocol is older than the days, however I am looking for the specs for the timing of the protocol.

AKA  from Dialer going on line to waiting for station receiver online panel data tone bursts --- ACK -- kissoff etc.

Although the timing is fairly flexible  i would like to know the actual specs for the sequence and timing.

I have the SIA, Contact ID, FSK, etc but 4/2 formats i have not found information.
Does anyone have the info?
Thanks inadvance