Re: Hey wats up?

On 12/26/2021 11:07 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> Is everybody so busy that ya can't even say Merry Christmas an Happy Nue Years
> Come on guys.Ya missed Christmas At least lets hear it for the NUE Years
>
> HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !

Hi Jim,

Yes, I am here. This Holiday Season has been a bit of a drag for me.
I have been responding to those that send me greetings but little else.
Some family some friends.  As for here on ASA, well I slipped up.

Thanks for the reminder and belated Merry Christmas and wishing you
and the others that might stop in a Very Happy New Year!!!

Or maybe............... please make the best of 2022 that you can!!!
It will be challenging to say the least.  ;-(

The world may have to spin the opposite way to clear out all the
bad stuff!!  Then again the amount of bad stuff may be far too much.

Anyhow, have yourself a Happy New Year!!!

Les