Re: Radionics RAM IV

On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 12:02:12 AM UTC-6, mleuck wrote:
> On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 7:46:51 PM UTC-5, herber...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:=
=20
> > Sorry if I only seem to come to this board to ask stuff, its the only p=
lace I can find with people who can help with this stuff.=20
> >=20
> > I am looking for a copy of the Radionics RAM IV software, preferably wi=
th the newest updates for panel compatibility. I'd like to install it on my=
 server, yet I don't want to install RPS for storage reasons. My server run=
s Windows Server 2003, so RAM IV would run nicely on it.=20
> >=20
> > PS if anyone needs a copy of RAM II for some reason, I have one, its al=
so not able to be found easily online.=20
> >=20
> > Thanks in advance,=20
> > Keith
> https://commerce.boschsecurity.com/us/en/Remote-Programming-Software/p/25=
95124747/=20
>=20
> You can't install and use it from a server, you can have the database on =
the server but the software has to run from the workstation=20
>=20
> Hope you have the dongle or it won't do you any good

Hello Mark,
I'm planning to run it on that server is because it already has a bunch of =
modem cards in it, It'll mainly be for unattended programming anyways, but =
I can always remote into it for programming panels. Why I want RAM IV over =
RPS is it will most likely run better in such an old environment. I'm not s=
ure if I could get RPS to run nicely on that server without using up a whol=
e lot of resources. I do have a D5370 parallel dongle on its way, so that's=
 taken care of.