Radionics RAM IV

Sorry if I only seem to come to this board to ask stuff, its the only place=
 I can find with people who can help with this stuff.

I am looking for a copy of the Radionics RAM IV software, preferably with t=
he newest updates for panel compatibility. I'd like to install it on my ser=
ver, yet I don't want to install RPS for storage reasons. My server runs Wi=
ndows Server 2003, so RAM IV would run nicely on it.

PS if anyone needs a copy of RAM II for some reason, I have one, its also n=
ot able to be found easily online.

Thanks in advance,
Keith