Re: Radionics RAM IV

On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 10:13:22 PM UTC-5, alar...@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Sorry, Can't help you with this one.=20
> I really avoided anything to do with Radionics. I'm not one for joining d=
ealerships or exclusive equipment cadre's. I always thought (and still do) =
that using equipment that entrapped the end user into having to use an inst=
aller from an exclusive group also entrapped the dealer. And having been in=
 this trade for so many years I've seen them all come - - - - - - - - and w=
ithout fail - - - - - go.=20
> Leaving not only the end users but the dealers without support.

Around here they seem to last longer than the non-exclusive equipment deale=
rs, couple of companies installing Radionics/Bosch have been in business fo=
r over 20 years.