Re: Brinks BHS2000D Hack

I know this is from 2007,  now its 2020,   I'm using a brinks 2000 system, =
=20
when I stopped paying for monitoring I unplugged the phone cable so they co=
uld not send a disable signal.   Everything works fine except once a day it=
 beeps when it dials out.  I figured out if I set off the alarm it will be =
set to beep a few minutes after that event.  so i can set the time it beeps=
 to when i want.    searched and asking here because I found a programmer b=
ut don't know the settings.  I just want to switch off the dial out or mayb=
e have it dial my cell.  does anyone have an uploaded copy of the instructi=
ons   and master key#s if any?