Re: Honeywell Alarm Panels Dialing Times

On Monday, March 9, 2020 at 11:13:20 PM UTC-5, E D wrote:
> How to set if possible, a Vista 10/20 or any Vista for that matter, to on=
ly dial out a certain number of times for any single alarm.
>=20
> As far as I know, it is impossible thru any direct kp programming. But, I=
 am betting that someone may know a possible work-around. And yes, I do mea=
n that it did not get the acknowledgement from the central, and just keeps =
on dialing and dialing and dialing, until it has satisfied its appetite for=
 being a busybody, hence 8x.
>=20
> They are dense systems, or programmers, that did not see fit to allow any=
 installer to decide what is best. Most other systems out there have that '=
luxury', but not Honeywell.=20
>=20
> Anyone? Everyone?
>=20
> Thank you for any positive contributing information.

They aren't "dense" systems they are designed not to do what you appear to =
be asking it to do for good reason, to reduce false alarms

And as someone who works at a central station I wouldn't want to monitor a =
system like the one you want