Honeywell Alarm Panels Dialing Times

How to set if possible, a Vista 10/20 or any Vista for that matter, to only=
 dial out a certain number of times for any single alarm.

As far as I know, it is impossible thru any direct kp programming. But, I a=
m betting that someone may know a possible work-around. And yes, I do mean =
that it did not get the acknowledgement from the central, and just keeps on=
 dialing and dialing and dialing, until it has satisfied its appetite for b=
eing a busybody, hence 8x.

They are dense systems, or programmers, that did not see fit to allow any i=
nstaller to decide what is best. Most other systems out there have that 'lu=
xury', but not Honeywell.=20

Anyone? Everyone?

Thank you for any positive contributing information.