Re: Brinks BHS2000D Hack

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 10:00:35 PM UTC-5, ero...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I know this is from 2007,  now its 2020,   I'm using a brinks 2000 system=
, =20
> when I stopped paying for monitoring I unplugged the phone cable so they =
could not send a disable signal.   Everything works fine except once a day =
it beeps when it dials out.  I figured out if I set off the alarm it will b=
e set to beep a few minutes after that event.  so i can set the time it bee=
ps to when i want.    searched and asking here because I found a programmer=
 but don't know the settings.  I just want to switch off the dial out or ma=
ybe have it dial my cell.  does anyone have an uploaded copy of the instruc=
tions   and master key#s if any?

The system is ancient garbage that was obsolete when new, why bother?