Re: UTC’s Interlogix division to close down by end of 2019

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 10:46:56 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 9/23/2019 9:48 PM, mleuck wrote:

ential and commercial security product lines, has notified its employees an=
d dealers that it has begun the process of =E2=80=9Cwinding down=E2=80=9D b=
usiness in the United States and Canada, and will no longer manufacture new=
 products by the end of 2019."

> >> Yes, I have.  And I read very carefully what products are to go away.
> >>
> >> The Networx items do not appear to be in the mix.
> >> I have very happy about that!!  Since it is my panel of choice!!
> >>
> >> However, it doesn't mean that somebody behind a desk can't decide
> >> to ruin my day.  Which would not be the first time.
> >>
> >> Les
> >=20
> > The NetworX panels ARE included in the shutdown, they are part of the s=
ame division as the Simon and Concord
> >=20
>=20
> I did not see the Networx panels listed, so I assumed they were not=20
> included.
>=20
> And yes, I know what assumed really means.
>=20
> Time will tell......................  Tick Tock
>=20
> Les

I don't know if you get Security Sales and Integration magazine or not but =
there's a detailed article on the future of Interlogix.