Napco panel master code question

First, thanks to everyone who has helped me with questions regarding my Nap=
co alarm system.

I have the quickloader software and am able to upload and download with no =
issues.

I have a P3200 panel and I see a master Security code, download security co=
de, dealer keypad program code on it.

My parents have a Gemini 816 panel and I only see a download security code =
box no Master.

If we ever needed something done to the 816 panel that I could not do and t=
he installer needed the code they could change it and lock us out since the=
re is no master security code? Am I correct? Why is there no Master securit=
y code on the 816 or is there a setting I need to do to see that appear on =
the quickloader?

Just trying to be careful so we don't get locked out in the future if someo=
ne works on the panel?

Thanks in advance.