Adding Envisalink EVL4 - Auxillary Power Max'ed out?

I plan on purchasing an EVL4 shortly but have a question regarding Auxiliar=
y Power Maximums. I have a Vista 20P control panel with the below auxiliary=
 devices which have a total current draw of 535ma (as stated in the 20P ins=
tallation manual). Adding a EVL4 at 75ma would bring the total Auxiliary Po=
wer draw to 610ma. The Vista 20P documentation states that the Auxiliary Te=
rminal power available is 600ma . This is a residential (non-UL rated) inst=
allation.

I think I can make the assumption that the Alpha Keypads would only reach 1=
00ma maximum if the keypad sonalert and the panel backlighting LED lights a=
re activated at the same time. If that is the case I hoping that the extra =
10ma overage would only be reached in a worst case scenario.

I'm trying to save having to deal with a second auxiliary power supply and =
its associated power transformer but want to insure that I'll still be able=
 to access the panel remotely in that worst case scenario.

Does anyone have a comment on what I should do here? Thanks for your help i=
n advance.

Current Devices
(2) 6160 Alpha Keypads (100ma each - total 200ma)
(1) 5881 RF Receiver (35ma)
(1) 4286 Phone Module (300ma)