Re: Hello this is Javier just wondering what this group is about

On 5/12/2018 9:07 AM, Javier wrote:
> On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 10:49:55 AM UTC+1, Javier wrote
>

> What is the purpose of this group?

Well that is a very detailed question that deserves a very detailed
answer.  So here goes.

This group is here for the purpose of giving those in the Security Alarm
field the opportunity to mostly check in and see if anything has
happened since the day before.  When there is no postings then it
assumed by those individuals that "all is good with the world" and then
move on to other groups and continue to the end of their personal list
of groups.

Should there be a posting that is related to Security Alarms ....or not,
then the said individual will reply to the original poster in order to
communicate either with an answer to the original posters question or
make a comment either in the positive or negative depending on the
position of the sun, moon, planet and stars.

This requires minimal input by others except for to click on the group
and read the subsequent responses.  Once those individuals that wish to
respond have expelled as much energy and effort or have exceeded their
limit of (or lack of) knowledge then they stop responding at which time
the group becomes somewhat dormant again until the next posting.

Now it should be noted that the only reason you are getting this
response to your very detailed question is because I have nothing better
to do at this time than type a bunch of stupid crap and has little
or no value.  :-)

Maybe someone will want to contribute to the bla bla bla.  Maybe not!!

I have now exceeded my limit of typed characters for one day in my life.

Les

ps
Hey guys, for as long as to took for this troll to ask the question the
first time and then to re-ask after Jim's very quick response, I
estimate that we will not see a response for at least 1.86 weeks.

Hope I put a smile on everyone's face.  :-)