Re: Hello this is Javier just wondering what this group is about

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 5:20:27 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 5/12/2018 9:07 AM, Javier wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 10:49:55 AM UTC+1, Javier wrote
> >

> > What is the purpose of this group?
> >
> Well that is a very detailed question that deserves a very detailed
> answer.  So here goes.
>
> This group is here for the purpose of giving those in the Security Alarm
> field the opportunity to mostly check in and see if anything has
> happened since the day before.  When there is no postings then it
> assumed by those individuals that "all is good with the world" and then
> move on to other groups and continue to the end of their personal list
> of groups.
>
> Should there be a posting that is related to Security Alarms ....or not,
> then the said individual will reply to the original poster in order to
> communicate either with an answer to the original posters question or
> make a comment either in the positive or negative depending on the
> position of the sun, moon, planet and stars.
>
> This requires minimal input by others except for to click on the group
> and read the subsequent responses.  Once those individuals that wish to
> respond have expelled as much energy and effort or have exceeded their
> limit of (or lack of) knowledge then they stop responding at which time
> the group becomes somewhat dormant again until the next posting.
>
> Now it should be noted that the only reason you are getting this
> response to your very detailed question is because I have nothing better
> to do at this time than type a bunch of stupid crap and has little
> or no value.  :-)
>
> Maybe someone will want to contribute to the bla bla bla.  Maybe not!!
>
> I have now exceeded my limit of typed characters for one day in my life.
>
> Les
>
> ps
> Hey guys, for as long as to took for this troll to ask the question the
> first time and then to re-ask after Jim's very quick response, I
> estimate that we will not see a response for at least 1.86 weeks.
>
> Hope I put a smile on everyone's face.  :-)

HOLY CRAP   !!!!!!

Is THAT what this group is about?

All this time I've been hanging around waiting for just the right person to post an invitation.

I thought is was a Christian Mingle dating group.

Awww Man .......

I was looking for a devout 60ish year old virgin ready to "bust out"and to take long walks on the beach with. Sort of a "Sugar Mommy" type that could maintain me in a life style I could become accustomed to.

Looks like my prayers are never going to be answered.